Wednesday, December 6, 2006

This New Beta Site



My reply to Discoriggall about Where's all your stuff gone? Why'd you start again?

Discoriggal, thanks for your concern. Blogger stopped working for me with my template. It did this also with my archive site way back when. So, now I opened the site in Beta, and I will have to rebuild it, using the new coding of XHTML--I'll have it done by Monday I guess. I will also have a link to my old site, which now can work using a different template, and where you can find my reactions to your previous comments and all my previous posts.

Blogger does this from time to time. Suddenly something that was working for months will not work. Sorry for the inconvenience. Everything will be back up and running soon, and will even be better--as Beta is an advancement over the Classic Blogger.

Keep reading and keep commenting. Thanks.
Rock

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i am so glad you switched to beta. thanks rock.....bee

Rock said...

Empress Bee, thanks. It will take me a short while to get up to speed, and I do have to link to my old posts and comments, but in the end, I agree, it will be better.

Have a good day Empress.

Rock